Maybe if I share the path I walk then a little more of your pain will vanish. I want you to heal, whoever you are. I don't care what pain you've brought the world, I just want yours to subside. No matter what, your path is yours. Don't follow misery or worry. Devote every moment of your life to improving your dreams. Love your world. Cherish the good you do. Let go of hatred. Dream of love.

Monday, January 10, 2011

The Kindred

Dusk approaches and envelops me in a cloak of stars
Sighing, I fade away, receding into the clear waters of my mind
Quiet serenity my sole companion and confidant
I begin to exorcise my sorrow and weakness and self loathing
And embrace that which has eluded me for so long
A quiet acceptance and unfathomable awe
At how very much your soul resonates with mine 
Captivated by your every word and expression
Your voice more soothing than a chorus of angels
With eyes full of purpose and passion lying in wait
You have always been with me, and I with you
Kindred at the cores of our beings, forever entwined
In a fated dance of love and awakening and rebirth
Destined to carry us through our lifetimes and beyond


© Lady Jennith


**Listen to the rough musical recording of "The Kindred" by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment