Maybe if I share the path I walk then a little more of your pain will vanish. I want you to heal, whoever you are. I don't care what pain you've brought the world, I just want yours to subside. No matter what, your path is yours. Don't follow misery or worry. Devote every moment of your life to improving your dreams. Love your world. Cherish the good you do. Let go of hatred. Dream of love.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Union

Open yourself up to me
Share with me the torment
Of your ceaseless waking nightmare
And fear not judgment or shame
These words have no place where we are now


Accept me for myself in turn
A whirlwind of emotional disarray
Tempered only by an equal force
Of gentle strength and understanding
Capable of bringing clarity to my unfocused mind


Let me touch you tenderly
Allow me to reach deep inside
Illuminating the dark recesses of your psyche
Banishing all doubt and confusion
Those emotions have no meaning for us anymore


Meet me in a place of faith
Where the past holds no sway
The now is a time of healing great hurts
And the future is built upon truth and love
Blessing us every step of the way along our divine path


©  Lady Jennith

No comments:

Post a Comment