Maybe if I share the path I walk then a little more of your pain will vanish. I want you to heal, whoever you are. I don't care what pain you've brought the world, I just want yours to subside. No matter what, your path is yours. Don't follow misery or worry. Devote every moment of your life to improving your dreams. Love your world. Cherish the good you do. Let go of hatred. Dream of love.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Untitled

Rest your weary head, my love
Let go in my embrace
Of all the fears, and pain, and tears
Your gentle soul has faced

Share with me the hopes and dreams
You've buried far inside
Have faith in me, believe that we
Can make them come alive

Open up your heart, my love
To mine and you will see
That love like ours is heaven blessed
In me, you shall be free.

©  Lady Jennith 1/7/99

No comments:

Post a Comment