Maybe if I share the path I walk then a little more of your pain will vanish. I want you to heal, whoever you are. I don't care what pain you've brought the world, I just want yours to subside. No matter what, your path is yours. Don't follow misery or worry. Devote every moment of your life to improving your dreams. Love your world. Cherish the good you do. Let go of hatred. Dream of love.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Metamorphosis

Your beauty captivates me with a terrifying intensity 
Intoxication laced with madness and a bit of the divine
 A violent and unyielding possession of the spirit 
Arranged long ago to catalyze the evolution of our kind
The taste of your kiss is a little piece of heaven 
The gentleness of your touch a little piece of sin 
The wickedness of your soul a surreal fantasy of desire 
Of which I was destined a desperate and willing captive
Share with me the horror of your nightmares, my love 
Transformation begun as I take you beyond the edge of reality
Caressing your every sense in a primal dance of seduction 
Touching you oh so sweetly and deeply, igniting a sacred inferno
A passion with the intensity to invoke the power of the gods
Burning through your demons and creating you anew 
In the image of the merciless angel that I see before me 
Captivating me with a terrifying intensity.

© Lady Jennith

No comments:

Post a Comment