Maybe if I share the path I walk then a little more of your pain will vanish. I want you to heal, whoever you are. I don't care what pain you've brought the world, I just want yours to subside. No matter what, your path is yours. Don't follow misery or worry. Devote every moment of your life to improving your dreams. Love your world. Cherish the good you do. Let go of hatred. Dream of love.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Nefarious Deviant

You think you know me?  You have no idea. 

You really don’t fucking know me at all. 

You see me as a pure soul, some kind of fallen angel sent here to light up the dark and save humanity from itself. 

I am that; never doubt it.  But I am not your angel.  How foolish of you to assume that I was. 

Oh no, I am something much more than that.  Something more sinister and insidious than you could ever fathom. 

Something that creeps under your skin while you aren’t looking and leaves you breathless and wanting. 

Something that turns your world upside down and tears at the very fabric of your soul rending it into nothing. 

Something that you will never see coming until it is far too late and you find yourself bound and screaming silently at my feet. 

You seek to covet me?  I will captivate you with a wicked gaze and smile serenely as I bring you to your knees with your own desire. 

You wish to dominate me?  Your own ego will destroy you, how easy it is to let you think you are in control until it suits me to prove you wrong. 

You dare to play me?  I see right through you.  Your games are like foreplay to me and crushing you is the ultimate orgasm.

I am damaged in ways you never imagined.  You want to know what real torture is like?  Take my hand and I’ll show you. 

Be true to me and it will be the sweetest, most divine experience of your lifetime. 

Hurt me and it will be most hauntingly sadistic nightmare a man could ever dream of. 

Whichever your choice, always remember; you were warned and we both know you wanted it all along.
 
© Lady Jennith

No comments:

Post a Comment