your song is sweet seduction
steady creeping up inside
like a virus
in my mind, my demise
I can't disguise
nowhere to hide
cut to my core
I'm hypnotized and paralyzed
stripped bare of pride
drawn to your side
and rendered helpless by the brilliance
of your eyes
with thoughts of sin
breathing you in
tasting your skin
let it begin
your wicked game
has staked a claim
unto my heart
such secret shame
no more restraint
I can't escape
this fascination laced with pain
you're like a drug
I have succumbed
toxic desire
reckless, wild
come undone
© Lady Jennith
steady creeping up inside
like a virus
in my mind, my demise
I can't disguise
nowhere to hide
cut to my core
I'm hypnotized and paralyzed
stripped bare of pride
drawn to your side
and rendered helpless by the brilliance
of your eyes
with thoughts of sin
breathing you in
tasting your skin
let it begin
your wicked game
has staked a claim
unto my heart
such secret shame
no more restraint
I can't escape
this fascination laced with pain
you're like a drug
I have succumbed
toxic desire
reckless, wild
come undone
© Lady Jennith
No comments:
Post a Comment