Maybe if I share the path I walk then a little more of your pain will vanish. I want you to heal, whoever you are. I don't care what pain you've brought the world, I just want yours to subside. No matter what, your path is yours. Don't follow misery or worry. Devote every moment of your life to improving your dreams. Love your world. Cherish the good you do. Let go of hatred. Dream of love.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Awareness

have you ever come to the awareness that there's so much more to life, dreams you've let pass by, passions that you've ignored to please others, and wish desperately that you can change this but feel hopeless to do so? have you ever found something you didn't even know you were looking for, something heartrendingly unattainable that consumes your every thought though you know contemplation of it is absolute insanity? my mind is plagued by such thoughts and the wickedness of their clarity tears me to pieces, leaving me to wonder; is it better to exist in mediocrity and denial of your own turmoil or to truly know thyself and suffer the pain of yearning for that which you can never have?


© Lady Jennith

No comments:

Post a Comment