I see the heavens in your eyes
twin pools of wisdom, love, and light
of such a blue one might surmise
they verily reflect the skies.
and if I look yet deeper in
I glimpse what almost, might have been
if time and distance we could bend,
un-cross the stars, and ride the wind.
you've held my heart within your hand
for so long now I can't pretend
you are beloved, my dear friend
with you I'll walk unto the end.
and when the end doth come to be
I will let go and set you free
but you will always be with me
and I with you, my love, my Sidhe.
© Lady Jennith
twin pools of wisdom, love, and light
of such a blue one might surmise
they verily reflect the skies.
and if I look yet deeper in
I glimpse what almost, might have been
if time and distance we could bend,
un-cross the stars, and ride the wind.
you've held my heart within your hand
for so long now I can't pretend
you are beloved, my dear friend
with you I'll walk unto the end.
and when the end doth come to be
I will let go and set you free
but you will always be with me
and I with you, my love, my Sidhe.
© Lady Jennith
No comments:
Post a Comment