Maybe if I share the path I walk then a little more of your pain will vanish. I want you to heal, whoever you are. I don't care what pain you've brought the world, I just want yours to subside. No matter what, your path is yours. Don't follow misery or worry. Devote every moment of your life to improving your dreams. Love your world. Cherish the good you do. Let go of hatred. Dream of love.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Raindrops

Raindrops fall, liquid healing, streaming o'er my body
Absorbing, transmuting, healing within and without
Cleanse this hate from me, this sadness, this desire to be done
Rinse away this damned uncertainty and loathing self doubt
Wash away this despair, this loneliness, this overwhelming madness
Consume me within your graceful touch; carry my evils to the earth
Flowing with a divine quickness and gentle understanding
Replenish my heart with love
Rejuvenate my soul with trust
Renew my faith in all that is good and just
Tears of the sky, grace me with your healing spirit
That I may reclaim what I have lost within your tender embrace

© Lady Jennith

No comments:

Post a Comment