Maybe if I share the path I walk then a little more of your pain will vanish. I want you to heal, whoever you are. I don't care what pain you've brought the world, I just want yours to subside. No matter what, your path is yours. Don't follow misery or worry. Devote every moment of your life to improving your dreams. Love your world. Cherish the good you do. Let go of hatred. Dream of love.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sanctuary

let me be your angel, let me bring you to the light
let me give myself to you and help you win this hopeless fight
and when the dark assails you and your heart is full of plight
I will be right by your side to drive it back into the night

let me be your siren, let me soothe you with my song
let the depth of my emotion lift you up and make you strong
and when you're feeling weary and the lonely night too long
I will weave a lullaby to bring you rest and peace 'til dawn

let me be your healer, let me mend you with my touch
let me hold the hand inside your heart and fill you up with love
and when the perils of the road you walk become too much
I will kiss away your tears until your sorrows turn to dust

©  Lady Jennith

No comments:

Post a Comment