Maybe if I share the path I walk then a little more of your pain will vanish. I want you to heal, whoever you are. I don't care what pain you've brought the world, I just want yours to subside. No matter what, your path is yours. Don't follow misery or worry. Devote every moment of your life to improving your dreams. Love your world. Cherish the good you do. Let go of hatred. Dream of love.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Silence

Silence hath become my only enemy
Destroyer of the secrets of my heart
Silence hath become my only betrayer
Bearer of my private loss and pain
Silence hath become my only doubt
Wherein truth is transformed into uncertainty
Silence hath become my only sorrow
A desolation everlasting until the end of time.

Silence hath become my only friend
Keeper of the secrets of my heart
Silence hath become my only confident
Bearer of my private hopes and joys
Silence hath become my only faith
Wherein the power of truth is omnipotent
Silence hath become my only love
A flame everlasting until the end of time.


©  Lady Jennith

No comments:

Post a Comment