Maybe if I share the path I walk then a little more of your pain will vanish. I want you to heal, whoever you are. I don't care what pain you've brought the world, I just want yours to subside. No matter what, your path is yours. Don't follow misery or worry. Devote every moment of your life to improving your dreams. Love your world. Cherish the good you do. Let go of hatred. Dream of love.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Muse

Rest your head upon my lap, sweet one. Melt into me as I stroke your hair and sing you to sleep with a lullaby woven of moonlight and magic. Feel yourself descend into dreamland as my melody wraps itself around you. Soon, I will join you, and we shall embrace and dance together amongst the stars. The Muse becomes us; grant her entrance, and we shall be free.


©  Lady Jennith

No comments:

Post a Comment