Maybe if I share the path I walk then a little more of your pain will vanish. I want you to heal, whoever you are. I don't care what pain you've brought the world, I just want yours to subside. No matter what, your path is yours. Don't follow misery or worry. Devote every moment of your life to improving your dreams. Love your world. Cherish the good you do. Let go of hatred. Dream of love.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Quickening

My Lord, thou hast bewitched me
With pervasive, aching bliss
I reach for you, I crave thy touch
Sweet yearning for thine kiss

The feminine, awakened
By thine ancient, primal call
Finds herself illuminated
Quickened, longing to give all

A merging of our energies
Imbued with light and song
Your resonance, it penetrates
This Lady's deepest walls

She surrenders to thine power
Pulsing, fusing with her core
Never to be torn asunder
Joined as one, forevermore

 © Lady Jennith 3/17/12

No comments:

Post a Comment