Maybe if I share the path I walk then a little more of your pain will vanish. I want you to heal, whoever you are. I don't care what pain you've brought the world, I just want yours to subside. No matter what, your path is yours. Don't follow misery or worry. Devote every moment of your life to improving your dreams. Love your world. Cherish the good you do. Let go of hatred. Dream of love.
Monday, March 4, 2013
Rewind, Redeem
Several years ago...
There was a note that played
A softly spoken sound
And the men that could hear it
They stopped and fell to the ground
But one man alone could comprehend
And he knew he had to send a signal
So he shouted out
Into the burning sun
He was The One
I am The One
The Dollar Store Dreamer
The Connected Deceiver
Unbelieving Believer
The Unwound Redeemer...
----------------------------------------------
About an hour ago
There was a man that sang
A never spoken sound
And She could hear that voice
She had no choice
But to close her mind and run
And as she moved...
the sun fell down
And the mountains disappeared
And where she stood
The ground, it shook
And the rivers ran with fear
She was The One...
The Unbroken Schemer
The Quiet Deceiver
The Outside In-Betweener
The Rewind Redeemer
----------------------------------------
In between tomorrow and ago
A note that was playing for aeons went silent
No one noticed the quiet
But the Two that were One
They put each other down
And filled the space where the sound was amiss
Then they turned to me
Blue eyes on fire
And filled my empty heart
with a warm gentle kiss
The Unchosen Conceiver
The Unbound Releaser
The Discount Deleter
The Wide Open Seer
The Graceful Redeemer
Step away and perceive her
Step down and release her
The One Selfless Griever
I keep failing to see Her
Maybe one day I'll meet her...
--------------------------------------
Deep inside this moment
A note was played
That had never been played before
I opened my eyes
They swallowed the sky
I walked towards the sound
And the light, it consumed me
I saw home there before me
I felt Her arms around me
I let Her warmth surround me
And I knew...
I had found the Reliever
Become One with The Healer
An Accepting Receiver
The Rewound Redeemer.
**Not my work...one that is very special to me that I wanted to share here for safekeeping.**
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment